The help you need for relief and settlement of your back tax debt problems is on your screen.
Highly experienced Certified Public Accountant, Master of Taxation, and former IRS Revenue Agent on your side to provide fast, ethical back tax settlement help at the lowest cost possible for you, and shield you from IRS levy enforcement action.
Contact me and now will mark the beginning of the end of your tax debt problems...no matter how serious your situation.
Save your marriage, your health, your career, and/or your credit by making IRS tax collectors a thing of the past, starting NOW. Guaranteed.
Let's be honest; if you've landed here in search of the best IRS tax debt relief services company you can find, the IRS is making your life a living nightmare.
Delinquency notices, penalties, threats, demands, unbelievable stress… when it comes to squeezing you dry, IRS collection officers are relentless . It seems no matter what you do or say, it's impossible to reason with them. But you no longer have to be the helpless victim. If you want your tax problem to go away...and stay away...contact me.
Who am I, and what can I do for you?
My name is William McConnaughy. I am a Certified Public Accountant, former IRS Revenue Agent, and with 28 years in this business I know how difficult your circumstances can get...
Is your marriage or health suffering as a result of tax problems?
Have you lost credit privileges because of back taxes?
Are you suffering the embarrassment of wage garnishment?
Agonizing over your business failing from collection enforcement?
Are you reaching the mental breaking point over your tax debt stress?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, I can get the IRS off your back - and you back to a normal life - I guarantee it, starting today.
What gives me the confidence to guarantee your tax relief, and separates my practice from other tax relief companies in getting you out of this mess? Simply this…
28 Years Of Tax Resolution Know-How
Over 4,000 cases successfully resolved - You're getting me, a consummate specialist on your side. My reputation is built on resolving even the most difficult cases in my client's favor. Throw in hundreds of tax audits, and tens of thousands of tax returns personally prepared and you are looking at one of the most experienced tax practitioners in the country, who will secure the most favorable resolution of your tax situation the law and facts allow.
Insider's Knowledge of IRS Tactics
Yes, I was once an IRS Revenue Agent. Believe me, no one knows
better how to represent you against them than me - someone from the inside who knows first hand how they work and think. This is why I can offer to you the following triple guaranteed service program which as far as I know is the only one of it's kind to be found in the nation...
Triple Guarantee Service Program, including guaranteed lowest fee options ($$$$$), and our Wage Levy Release program, and our Streamlined Installment Agreement program (click here for copies).
You will get the most favorable settlement of your back tax debt situation the facts and law allow, or I will refund 100% of your fees, plus $100 of my own money. Settlements to include Offer In Compromise, Currently Not Collectible, Partial Pay Installment Agreements, Innocent Spouse Relief, Abatements of tax, interest, and/or penalty, and Installment Agreements.
Bank levies, full wage levies, and/or property seizures will not happen, or I will refund 100% of your fees, plus $100 of my own money, contingent upon your timely cooperation in providing information needed to work your case, and you taking no actions to conceal assets.
You will save with the lowest professional fees available, or get a refund of the difference if you find one that's lower. $495 due in fifteen days is all it takes to get your tax help started NOW with our full service representation.
"...my wife Elizabeth...
wanted me to write..."
"Dear Bill, Barbara, Staff, I just wanted to inform you that on September 1st my wife Elizabeth passed away, as I had mentioned before she had cancer of the pancreas. However she wanted me to write to say how grateful she was to have such dedicated people to help us with our tax situation, as I do. We thank you for your prayer's and professionalism in dealing with this matter."
Plus Three Important Intangibles
1. Trustworthiness: Starting with me, you can depend upon EVERY member of my staff in handling your case with care, consideration and confidentiality. (Please read the testimonials on this site).
2. Personal Hands-On Attention: I personally manage your case throughout the entire process. No exceptions - no excuses: If you have a concern, I'm the one who'll be answering your questions.
3. Company Longevity: I've been fighting and beating the IRS, and helping clients just like yourself for decades. I'm not going anywhere else soon, unlike the majority of tax relief firms to be found on the internet who are often literally here today, and gone tomorrow (with your money and unfinished business).
Add everything up and you have The Tax Help Pro Difference - Capable, fast, ethical tax resolution services you can count on at a cost that you can afford. It doesn't get any better than that, I guarantee it to you.
I just wanted to thank you, your brother Don and Barbara for doing such a great job on handling my tax issues. As you know, I had years of back taxes and they finally caught up with me. I have to say that knowing I owed a LARGE sum of money to the IRS put a huge burden on my wife and I. It seemed as though we had no hope. Then my wife researched the Internet and found great reviews on you and your work. I am SO glad we called you! You and your staff were able to cut my tax debt to pennies on the dollar. WOW!
It was a pleasure working with all of you. I was always treated professionally and with courtesy. I HIGHLY recommend you to anyone out there that has IRS issues. Take it from me people ... McConnaughy and his crew know what they are doing and they are the best!"
FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION: 1-888-225-1272
Call my office now, toll free (888) 225-1272 for a free, confidential consultation. Or use my convenient email contact box below. Tell me your story. And find out how I can get the IRS off your back, and out of your life.
Why do it now? Because the IRS tax collectors aren't going away by themselves, and every day you wait is another day worrying about how to end this problem once and for all, or another day you are at risk for losing your means of support by levy action. Do you really want that?
William McConnaughy, Tax Help Pro
Certified Public Accountant, Master of Science Taxation (Golden Gate University-Sacramento/1986)
Former IRS Revenue Agent
P.S. In my 28 years, I've seen almost every tax case imaginable. Your tax assessment may not be fair, it may not even be correct, but…how is it ever going to get resolved without professional tax help? Here's my toll free number again: (888) 225-1272 Call now! My telephones are answered 24/7/365. Don't be surprised if we personally call you back evenings or weekends! Call and you will never have to feel upset or overwhelmed about your taxes again. I promise you this And remember, you need to put no money down to have me start putting an end to this nightmare for you, and you have up to thirty days to cancel our services if you change your mind for any reason whatsoever.
P.P.S. We also do state tax collection representation, if you have your state pressuring you for delinquent state taxes.
P.P.P.S. We never, ever, never "hard sell". Calling us will be the lowest pressure inquiry for services you will ever make. You tell us why you need help, we tell you if we can help (guaranteed), then you make up your mind. We won't try to make it up for you. Guaranteed.
DO YOU KNOW THE FIVE (5) MOST COMMON MISTAKES PEOPLE MAKE IN DEALING WITH TAX COLLECTORS? THEY ARE...
1. Thinking they are going to treat you with fairness and understanding. Don't count on it. I am told almost daily of rude, unreasonable, and intimidating experiences with them.
2. Thinking they are going to handle your account competently. Don't count on it. Their education, on the job training, and experience levels range from limited (at best) to unacceptable (at worse). If you are not a professionally licensed tax pro with decades of experience and a Masters Degree in Taxation how are you supposed to know when to challenge them on their errors, and help them get the tax settled correctly in your favor?
3. Thinking you can do your own negotiating with them. Don't count on it. They know they have the time, resources, and power to squeeze what they want out of you. And they are only amused by stubborn or angry taxpayers who have to learn the hard way. They will take advantage of what you don't know. Attention Do-It-Yourselfers; your best interests are served by leaving the negotiating to a pro.
4. Thinking your local accountant or attorney can help you. Don't count on it. Unless they deal with tax collectors every day they lack sufficient experience to be up to snuff on constantly changing procedures, directives, and tactics. This is work for a tax specialist. Would you ask your family physician to also do your heart surgery? Probably not. I handle more collection cases every day by lunch time than your average tax practitioner will touch in a year.
5. Thinking they will go away if you ignore them long enough. Don't count on it. Tax collectors have access to extensive data bases that allow them to uncover a great amount of information about you. They are not going to forget about you. Your day of reckoning will come, and it is usually at the worse possible time. They are not a normal collection agency, limited by consumer protection laws. They can and will do things that a normal debt collector can only wish for.
SHOPPING AROUND FOR IRS TAX DEBT RELIEF HELP? RECOGNIZE THE "DIRTY DOZEN" SIGNS OF PROBLEMATIC TAX RELIEF COMPANIES, AND AVOID THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY.
1. Anonynmous company ownership.
2. Unlicensed company ownership.
3. Unlisted or phoney company address.
4. Unknown professional staff.
5. Unknown company history.
6. Double digit complaint record.
7. Top listings on phoney internet review sites.
8. "Hot air" sales pitches.
9. No refund policy, or guarantee of service.
10. Misleading "bait and switch" service contracts.
11. Excessive fees.
12. High pressure sales tactics.
Click here for more information
"You know, i have to tell you; I expected a strong pitch as a reply and am extremely, yet happily, surprised. To not get the hard sell during a "taxing" time in my life is refreshing and the means of which you will receive many referrals from me in the future. Thank you."