Experienced Nationwide Tax Relief Services - 15 Day Free Trial Service - 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Need Help With Non-Filed Tax Returns? We Can Help You Avoid Penalties & Protect Your Assets

Non-Filed Tax Returns

CPA Helps You Avoid Penalties

Every day, the massive computer center at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is getting more sophisticated, and it could be just a matter of time before the IRS can catch up to you. This is not a situation to take lightly. Failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense in California. If you do not file your tax returns, you could be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time.

In some extreme instances, you may be facing up to one year in prison for each year that you did not file. Why risk potential jail time and losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns? It simply is not worth it! If you need help with non-filed tax returns, call a certified public accountant as soon as possible.

Prevent the IRS from seizing your assets!

Allow me to give you the peace of mind that you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent tax returns, then you will most likely avoid further problems with the IRS. You may have to pay back interest and penalties, but this consequence is far better than losing your freedom.

On the other hand, if you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, the tax returns are filed in the best interest of the government, not you or your family. Usually, your tax return will include few or none of the tax deductions to which you are entitled. Which would you prefer: having control of your non-filed tax returns or succumbing to what the IRS thinks is best for you? Consult my office right away.

Solid Experience & Solid Results

Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament, all of your tax returns must be filed. In order to recover from financial hardship, you must first be current with the IRS. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, or penalties after the returns are filed. Once we are able to address how much is owed, however, we can establish the best course of action to help you get off the hook and off the IRS radar! For more information on non-filed tax returnsplease click here.

Contact William McConnaughy, Tax Help Pro today to schedule your case evaluation where we can discuss the best strategy that can provide a solid result for your financial matters.

Why Trust My Firm to Get the Job Done?

  • Over 5,000 Cases Handled

    I have nearly 3 decades of experience and have worked on over 5,000 cases!

  • Highly-Trained

    I have a Master's Degree in Taxation, and I complete 40 hours of education & training each year.

  • I Know The IRS

    I am a former IRS Revenue Agent, I have insider-knowledge about how IRS personnel think.

  • 15 Day Free Trial

    Let me show you what I can do to help you in the first 15 days at no cost to you!

  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

    If for any reason you wish to discontinue my help in the first 30 days, you will get a full refund.

  • Lowest Fees!

    I will beat any fee quote given to you by any tax relief company for similar services rendered.

  • Nationwide Reach

    I serve clients all over the country! I will make sure that you are updated every step of the way.

  • A+ BBB Rating

    I run a Better Business Bureau Accredited accounting firm with an A+ Rating.

Start Your 15 Day Free Trial!

Fill out our form to request a free initial consultation.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter your keywords.
    • Please enter a message.